Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Celestial Cosmetics turns one with 5 new holos - Nebula, Protostar, Red Giant, Meteroid and Galaxy Field


The amazing Celestial Cosmetics turns one today. To celebrate Celestial Cosmetic's first birthday Nicki is releasing some new polishes and having surprise throughout the month. Celestial Cosmetics are proud of the fact that all our Nail Polish is 3 Free (Toluene, Formaldehyde and DBP Free) and lovingly hand mixed.  Visit Celestial Cosmetic's facebook page to keep up with the birthday surprises and browse and purchase at the Celestial Cosmetics website. Today's surprise is free postage on orders over $30.


 Today I have the new holos to show you. Every one of them is gorgeous and all have the wonderful quality of  holo formula that Celestial Cosmetics is renowned for.

First is Nebula, a purple/pink holo. I really love the colour of this one and I'm not even a pink girl! It is really pretty and feminine but the pink isn't over bearing and the tones of purple shine through. Nebula has spectacular rainbows which is what you hope to find in a holo. I am wearing two thin coats and opacity was easy to build.







Second holo is Protostar. This is a deep grey colour but not too dark. This was basically opaque in one coat but I used two. The formula was wonderful and super easy to use. Dry time was great and Protostar has a strong rainbow effect.






The third holo today is Red Giant. This is a unique holo colour to me, I don't have one like it in my polish stash. It is a pink red that at times looks bronze. Again the formula was gorgeous and I am wearing two thin coats. Red Giant also had strong rainbows and it looks amazing shining in the sun.









Fourth is my favourite Meteroid as it's a duo-chrome holo. It changes from a gold olive colour to a beautiful green. The formula was great and while I have some brush strokes I am wearing it without top coat which I am sure would make the strokes far less visible. The colours are just so pretty and it looks just as nice in the shade. There are great rainbows and it is perfect for our Autumn season.








Lastly is a gorgeous deep green Galaxy Field. It is a gorgeous Forest green with a perfect holo formula. This was opaque in one coat however I chose to use two thin coats for the photos. It has gorgeous strong rainbows and is just as pretty in the shade.

I can't wait to bring you the other new polishes over the next couple of days.





These polishes were sent to me for an honest review. All opinions are my own. Please note computer monitors may vary in colour display.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...