Sunday, April 13, 2014

Emily de Molly - Frail Promise



This is a gorgeous soft, feminine and subtle glitter from Emily de Molly. Named Frail promise it has a grey-nude leaning base with pops of colour in neon pink, black, white, gold and mint glitter with a gold shimmer. The formula was excellent and I am wearing two coats with one coat of top coat. I just love the softness and that it's a glitter polish that is so subtle and pretty.

 Don't forget my month of giveaways, links under the photos.




Don't Forget

Month of giveaways - open internationally
1st week Emily de Molly prize pack ends 19/4

Month long giveaway Sea Siren Pantone 2014 collection ends 10/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...