Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Gloss n'Sparkle - One Step Beyond review



Today I have a gorgeous polish by Gloss n'Sparkle an amazing Aussie Indie. One Step Beyond is a stunning polish with a deep purple jelly base and dot, square and hex glitter in pink, fuchsia, sky blue and teal. The large pieces of glitter were easy to capture and the formula just perfect. I only need one dabbed coat of polish and the glitters built up to create that fabulous layered look. I finished with one coat of top coat. One Step Beyond really is a show stopper and I didn't want it take it off. Simply gorgeous!

You can buy One Step Beyond from Gloss n'Sparkle's online shop at $9 for 12ml.





This polish was sent to me for an honest review. All opinions are my own. Please note computer monitors may vary in colour display.

2 comments:

  1. I have it and I love it sooooooooooooo bad!!!!
    GnS is my favourite brand of all, no doubt! Most of the names of the polishes come from songs that I love! ♥
    This one is name after a Fantômas song :)

    Sorry for my fan-girl outburst!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it is absolutely gorgeous! Love!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...