Friday, April 11, 2014

OPI Gwen Stefani 4am review


I really love the finish on this polish, OPI call it satin and it's like a glorious matte. It has a slight silver shimmer running through it that is more visible in the light. The formula was excellent and the colour built up nicely. I am wearing two coats with no top coat. Drying time was great.  4am is a super easy to use matte polish that looks stunning with little effort. Just because it's a Stefani polish I felt it needed the silver studs for a pop and wow factor. I love it!





This polish was sent to me for an honest review. All opinions are my own. Please note computer monitors may vary in colour display.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...