Saturday, April 5, 2014

Powder Perfect Polish - Euphoria Collection review


Today I have the new Eu•pho•ri•a Collection from Powder Perfect Polish to share with you. This collection will be on pre-release on Monday the 7th April. The collection includes 4 stunning microglitters.These polishes are available from the  Powder Perfect Polish website at $10 for a 13ml bottle. Powder Perfect Polish is 5 free. It contains no; formaldehyde, toluene, dibutyl phthalate, camphor and tosylamide/formaldehyde resin. Also join their Facebook page to keep up to date on all the news.

The first I have today is Bliss. Bliss was made in close collaboration with Brie Slatter – better known as @strawbrie on Instagram. Brie on Bliss The shade is a combination of things that make me happy! Pink, purple, sparkles! Those things make me feel blissful! I surround myself with pink and purple –- I even have a pink car and purple hair!”

Bliss has a gorgeous base in a deep musk pink colour. The base is slightly more of a crelly than a jelly and the polish is packed full of purple, fuschia and holo glitters. Application was good, I found it easier to use the dabbing method with this one and I am wearing two coats in the photos. Unfortunately Bliss would not play nice for my camera and while it looks lovely in my photos it is stunning in real life. The sparkle is just amazing and you can't stop wiggling your fingers in the sun to watch it sparkle.

  Bliss is a very limited edition so make sure you grab one on Monday.






above in  shade


The second micro glitter is Elation. In a teal/green jelly base this polish is a stunner. It is more green than my photos show. Application was flawless and I was able to paint this one on like I would any other polish. Opacity built nicely and I am wearing two thin coats with top coat in the photos. The polish is again full of glitter and holo sparkles that makes it just so pretty. The light dances across your finger tips as the sparkle factor is huge!






The third and my favourite from this collection is Exhilaration. In a deep plum jelly bas this polish is full of gorgeous micro glitter. Included are those wonderful holo glitters that pack a punch in these polishes and give the amazing sparkly effect. Application was simple and again I was able to paint it on, with all of them I let the first coat dry before adding the second coat. Opacity was built easily and the colours of Exhilaration are simply stunning. 






Lastly I have Delight. This is a gorgeous light to medium blue and really gorgeous. The colour is just lovely, you don't find many micro glitters that aren't a straight aqua blue so this one really appeals to me. Again the sparkles! they are just amazing and so much fun. Application was again a breeze and I just love that all these polishes sit on the nail perfectly and with a top coat have a super smooth feel to them.







These polishes were sent to me for an honest review. All opinions are my own. Please note computer monitors may vary in colour display.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading people's thoughts so please leave a comment. If you have a blog or facebook page etc please leave the link I love looking at everyone's gorgeous nail work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...